Thursday, January 20, 2011

fucked up life

i tell u today i tell you tomorrow...this is a ruthless world....it creates laws.....stupid strange regulations and societal conditionings .......and we are stupids...idiots infact......to fall prey to all this....this society...those bullshit psycho elderlies...what do they think...they could regulate our sexuality...our behaviors and get away with it...???????not done....this is not the way it is....and will never be the way it should it be....they obstruct natural flows....of everything...that bullshit...that's bad......and i hate it!!!!!i mean limits man!enough is enough...i have a life...let me live it....u guys have screwed me enough....to hell with you!!!!u sucked it....u destroyed my beautiful pleasures...and peace of my mind.....get away! get lost!let me live it now.....i think i should probably deserve to live...probably deserve to live the future....get the fucking hell out of my life.....YOU ASSHOLEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment