Friday, December 31, 2010

My Chocolate Brownie Dayzzzzzz.......

U know its winters...and i get that wintry feeling.....i dont really feel like jogging in the cold evenings so i just walk....long evening walks in the dark alone.....i just love them.........and i recently have started feeling like having chocolate brownies daily.........ofcourse without nuts...i just dislike the nuts.....they disturb the pure pleasure of thick liquid riverlike warm molten brownie...i like a little icecream with it...the way the 'classic' people serve it....but i want them to make the brownie warmer and put lesser icecream orelse the entire thing gets cold....but anyways its awsommmmmmm....sinful pleasures and fantasies.........Awwwwwwww........i love my chocolate brownieeeeeee dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......and i don't even care about exams and studies.......to hell with them! had destroyed my last year winters slogging for boards....there has to be a limit somewhere....and no one but i understand...i am through competing mindlessly with people...all i do is lie in bed or surf the net amidst my warm furry cosy blankets in my nice warm room....and these winters i feel very less of insecure and very destressed ....and after today very little really........am feeling great nowadayz...really...and i sometimes love being alone.....but i think i should snap out of my dream world and now do some work....exams are a week away.....i don't know if i will actually work or not...but lets see another day today......i dont want to slog in any case anyway.....i will simply study as much as i can comfortably....and i am putting an end to my warm chocolate brownie days.....oh yes ! i forgot to tell u i have developed a likin for my tomato soup that mom prepares daily....and i like it served in my special pink bowl with special white soupy spoon in that special pink tray...orelse i don't feel like having it........and even that keeps me a lot of warm....a more nutritious substitute for warm chocolate brownie......but i just wish i hadn't put on weight during my boards ...i just wish i would have been among those thin girls and enjoyed tomato soups and brownies daily carelessly...but i  had slogged a lot in past.....and here is the result ...all i can do is make the most of it now...and enjoy my perfect evenings...ang warm tomato soup days  ....which i have begun to love as welllllll.......and try to get to being thin...i want to wear that long white skirt that the vampire's girlfriend wears.......love it .......and for that i will have to be superslim....god help me i want to be thin........anyways.....luvd my chocolate brownie dayzzzz......and here is the new year resolution.......get thin and enjoy life more !!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment