Monday, February 28, 2011

Sleeplessly sleepless

Well I am not really the kind of person who talks in facts and points and parenthesis, but the thing is I am just feeling a little factual right now:
Well I wonder how much I have started sleeping……I have never been a disciplined person ….much lesser as far as timely and proper sleep was concerned….but now  I’m surprised,how much do I sleep.Infact even a 6 hour sleep doesn’t suffice when previously even 5 hours would do well…..I am surprised how I dutifully go to bed by 10 or 11 only to be able to wake up at 7:30 .Well,I’m surprised.I sleep a lot nowadays.somewhere,it feels good to be able to reach college on time,but then I feel numb.A lot.My entire being goes numb.There are times when after a day of lot of work,I still can’t sleep as even when I like the work my mind goes numb.There is an expanse of hollow loneliness which surrounds you as you try to bid this world goodbye to sleep.Insomnia troubles a lot but thankfully it is rare…..and surprisingly after such spells of insomnia ,I don’t feel deprived of sleep at all next morning.

Life ...its amazing sometimes….as in I amazes me a lot.I’m surprised I feel so numb nowadays,I don’t know why….I can’t know why.nevertheless I feel  numb And I don’t know what to do.I don’t feel anything.I can’t understand anything.all I gauge is dints of things which render me bewildered and perplexed and sometimes also make me look like a fool to my minds’ eyes.
Actually I’m just forcing myself to write  bullshit .Don’t even feel any muse.And no muse means bad writing.
So I’ll just shut up and perhaps catch up a nice romantic flick.
Chal ceeya.
Love
Mischelle
<3

2 comments:

  1. People are reading (who are also having trouble sleeping). Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading...Hope u get to betta sleeping;)

    ReplyDelete