Thursday, December 30, 2010

Eternally in love !

U know this crazy habit of being in love almost most of the time of my life.......there have been minor attractions here and there....but you know very very few major crushes.........i guess this is the second or the third......i think i should say third as far as the entire life span goes......but the second matured one....and you know the thing about this this is majorly unresponsive ...as in i have never chased really never...infact that arrogantly anti-relationship freak  i had spent the prime of my teenage years as .......u know i didn't end up knowing much about love......and i had believed those stupid theories and notions that friends and family had feeded me with ....but they had also made me be a silent observer ...an observing audience for a long time ...and seriously...now i have begun to create my own original views......my own interpretations...they may be wrong...infact some of them don't exactly seem to work out with me....but still i love doing this...this is much better than withholding myself.....and listening to those mindless idiots....who simply follow the hearsay and rat race and that bhed chaal as we put it......
so moral of the story could be....never believe the hearsay....don't comment unless we have experienced stuff for our own....orelse w might as well end up messing stuff........life could have turned out certainly better had i just listened to my heart......
love
mischelle

No comments:

Post a Comment